Youth dies of drug overdose in Faridkot, two friends booked
Faridkot: A 28-year-old man died due to drug overdose in nearby Bhana village today, police said. In this case, the police have registered a case against two youths of the village on the statements of the family.
In his statement to the police, Bawa Singh, a resident of Bhana village, said that his brother Sukhchain Singh used to work at the blink kiln.
Yesterday, two youths, Lucky and Abhishek called him from home and then left him back in an unconscious state.
He was taken to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and doctors declared him dead. He died due to drug overdose.
Acting on these statements of Bawa Singh, the police of Police Station Sadar have registered a case against the accused.
The deceased, Sukhchain Singh, was divorced about six months ago. He has two children, including an eight-year-old son who lived with him.