Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has slammed Congress MP Rahul Gandhi for his statement on India China clash. The CM said that Gandhi’s statement was outrageous and inspired anti-national elements.
The remark comes after Congress leader Rahul Gandhi said that China is ‘preparing for war’ while the Indian government is sleeping.
- Talking to the news agency ANI, Yogi Adityanath said, “Rahul Gandhi’s statement is outrageous & inspires anti-national elements. It is going to insult India & Indian Army at the international level. We condemn this. During the Doklam incident, instead of respecting our soldiers, his character was evident.”
- Reacting to Gandhi’s statement, Minister of State Ajay Bhatt said, “No one takes Rahul Gandhi seriously in the country. Everyone knows the statements given by Congress & Rahul Gandhi when surgical strikes happened. Whenever good work is done, he has to say something or the other & he tries to bring down the morale of Army.”
- BJP Chief JP Nadda said, “Rahul Gandhi’s statement works to demoralize our Army; no matter how much it is condemned, it is less. Indian army is a symbol of bravery and valour. We know that the Communist Party of China had signed MoU with the Congress party
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said that Indian armed forces have always proved their bravery, be it Galwan or Tawang referring to the recent skirmish between Indian and Chinese troops in Arunachal Pradesh. He said, “Whether it is Galwan or Tawang, our defence forces have proved their bravery and valour.”
- Union Law Minister Kiren Rijiju visited Tawang and said that the area is totally secured with the adequate deployment of jawans of the Indian Army. He tweeted his photograph in reply of his tweet showing people’s reactions to Rahul Gandhi’s comments.