Tuesday, August 18, 2026
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Jharkhand government cancels JSSC-CGL exam, orders CID probe into exams since 2014

Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has cancelled the controversial JSSC-CGL examination, with Chief Minister Hemant Soren announcing on Monday night that all examinations conducted in the state since 2014 will be investigated by the CID.

Soren said the government had accepted all the demands raised by the protesting students.

The Chief Minister also announced the cancellation of all processes related to TSR Data Processing Private Limited (TDPL). This includes examinations conducted by the company, results already declared and candidates selected through those processes.

The state Cabinet has also decided to cancel the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) and CGL examinations.

Speaking to reporters at Jaipal Singh Stadium, Soren said a comprehensive investigation would examine all alleged irregularities, both major and minor, in examinations conducted since 2014.

He said investigations by the SIT and CID had already brought several shocking facts to light, but details could not be disclosed while the probe remains ongoing.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Punjab News