ASI electrocuted while on duty, dies in Hoshiarpur

Spread the News

Jalandhar: An ASI on duty in the district died due to electrocution. According to the information received, the ASI was on duty at the police line gate when the accident took place. 

Investigating officer of the case Nanak Singh said that Parnam Singh, who was performing duty at the police line. During this time, he died due to electrocution from the heater. Meanwhile, a police team reached the spot and took possession of the body and started further action.

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com